NEW YORK, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AllianceBernstein L.P. and AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. (NYSE: AB) today announced that Second Quarter 2012 financial and operating results will be released on Thursday, August 2, 2012. Management will conduct a teleconference call beginning at 8:00 am (ET), following the release of its financial results. The call will be hosted by Peter S. Kraus, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and John C. Weisenseel, Chief Financial Officer.
Parties may access the conference call by either webcast or telephone:
1. To listen by webcast, please visit AllianceBernstein's Investor Relations website at http://ir.alliancebernstein.com/investorrelations at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software.
2. To listen by telephone, please dial (866) 556-2265 in the U.S. or (973) 935-8521 from outside the U.S., 10 minutes before the 8:00 am (ET) scheduled start time. The conference ID# is 10756616.The presentation that will be reviewed during the conference call will be available on AllianceBernstein's Investor Relations website shortly after the release of Second Quarter 2012 financial and operating results on August 2, 2012. A replay of the webcast will be made available beginning approximately one hour after the completion of the conference call on August 2, 2012 and will remain on AllianceBernstein's website for one week. An audio replay of the conference call will also be available for one week. To access the audio replay, please call (855) 859-2056 in the U.S., or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S., and provide the conference ID#: 10756616. About AllianceBernstein AllianceBernstein is a leading global investment management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, individuals and private clients in major world markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV