Ivo Tjan, CEO of CommerceWest Bank (OTCBB:CWBK), co-chaired the 14 th Annual Tim Salmon Golf Classic. William Wang the founder and CEO of Vizio and Wing Lam the co-founder of Wahoo's Fish Taco joined him as co-chairs again this year.
Tim Salmon commented, "We're extremely thankful for Ivo, Wing, and William's involvement with the Foundation and golf tournament. They have Co-Chaired the Tim Salmon Golf Classic for numerous years consecutively; bringing greater awareness to the issues surrounding abused and at-risk children, as well as the financial support to assist the benefiting organizations - Laurel House and Concept 7. We know we are very fortunate to have them on board, and appreciate the time and effort they put in to supporting the kids and this event.” The Tim Salmon Golf Classic benefits the Abused and At-Risk Children of Concept 7 and Laurel House. Concept 7 is a foster family and adoption agency that seeks to ease the suffering of abused and neglected children. Laurel House provides a home for teens in crisis, transforms lives and strengthens families.
When asked for a comment, Wing Lam stated that, "The common factor that brings Tim and the co-chairs together is that we are all committed to helping children have a brighter future. Alone we would have helped the children but together we have a greater impact."
Fellow co-chair William Wang commented, “It’s always a pleasure to support this great event. Tim, Wing and Ivo are all good friends and I’m proud we can come together and make a difference.”“We have all had the opportunity to be fortunate in what we do. The least that we can do is make a difference in the lives of those that have not been as fortunate," stated Ivo Tjan. He continued, "We are all committed to making a big difference for others and especially children."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV