OLYMPIA, Wash., July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Heritage Financial Corporation ("Company") (Nasdaq: HFWA) announced today that Brian L. Vance, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 13th Annual Community Bank Investor Conference to be held at Marriott Marquis Times Square in New York City on July 31, 2012 and August 1, 2012. Mr. Vance is presenting on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern ( 5:30 a.m. Pacific).
About Heritage Financial Heritage Financial Corporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Olympia, Washington. The Company operates two community banks, Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank. Heritage Bank serves western Washington and the greater Portland, Oregon area through its twenty-seven full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.HeritageBankNW.com. Central Valley Bank serves Yakima and Kittitas counties in central Washington through its six full-service banking offices and its Online Banking Website www.CVBankWA.com. The Company's stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "HFWA". Additional information about Heritage Financial Corporation is available on its Internet Website www.HF-WA.com.
SOURCE Heritage Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV