- David Freeman’s role as Senior Vice President, East Division Sales Manager, will expand to encompass part of the Southeast Division. Freeman also takes on management responsibility for growing and maximizing Ivy Fund’s presence in work with Registered Investment Advisors.
- Kirsten Pickens, Senior Vice President, Head of National Accounts, will expand her management responsibilities to include oversight of all Ivy Funds Retirement Specialists, building a comprehensive strategy to further enhance service to all Ivy Funds retirement plan partners, along with her team’s ongoing work with major broker/dealers and wirehouses.
- Lori Dorsey, Senior Vice President, Director of Marketing, also takes on responsibility for product management.
- Chad Brand will continue as Senior Vice President, West Division Sales Manager, expanding his territory to encompass part of the previous Southeast Division.
- Matthew Waldman continues as Vice President, Director of Investment Sales, with responsibility for sales and service to certain regional broker/dealers and independent advisors.
Ivy Funds Refines Sales Structure, Names Place As National Sales Manager
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.