Ivy Funds announced today that it has taken several steps to modify and refine its overall sales structure. At the forefront of that effort is the appointment of Jeffery E. Place as Senior Vice President and National Sales Manager for Ivy Funds Distributor, Inc. Place previously was Senior Vice President and Southeast Divisional Sales Manager for Ivy Funds.
Concurrent with Place’s appointment, the divisional sales structure was refined, with the Southeast Division merging into what are now East and West Divisions, creating three national divisions from what had been four. In addition, certain Ivy Funds executives added new responsibilities.
- David Freeman’s role as Senior Vice President, East Division Sales Manager, will expand to encompass part of the Southeast Division. Freeman also takes on management responsibility for growing and maximizing Ivy Fund’s presence in work with Registered Investment Advisors.
- Kirsten Pickens, Senior Vice President, Head of National Accounts, will expand her management responsibilities to include oversight of all Ivy Funds Retirement Specialists, building a comprehensive strategy to further enhance service to all Ivy Funds retirement plan partners, along with her team’s ongoing work with major broker/dealers and wirehouses.
- Lori Dorsey, Senior Vice President, Director of Marketing, also takes on responsibility for product management.
- Chad Brand will continue as Senior Vice President, West Division Sales Manager, expanding his territory to encompass part of the previous Southeast Division.
- Matthew Waldman continues as Vice President, Director of Investment Sales, with responsibility for sales and service to certain regional broker/dealers and independent advisors.
“We are fortunate to have a wealth of talent, skill and experience internally at Ivy Funds that allows us to move aggressively forward, keeping our distinct culture in place,” said Thomas W. Butch, president and CEO of Ivy Funds Distributor, Inc. “Jeff’s appointment and the span of appointments and structural changes we’ve implemented allow us to move seamlessly forward as we pursue identified sales and development goals.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV