- Top-decile industry safety performance including an all-time low rate of employee safety incidents companywide;
- Over $150 million in savings, or $49 million more than the Company’s 2012 fornrg, or focus on return on investment capital, goals;
- An 86 million gallon reduction in water consumption at the Company’s Texas plants;
- $4.6 million in charitable contributions to 362 organizations across 34 states; and
- An update on NRG’s $1 million commitment made through the Clinton Global Initiative to bring the benefits of solar power to Haiti.
NRG Issues Corporate Responsibility Report, “Growing Sustainably”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.