Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) announced that is has teamed up with fitness expert Samantha Clayton to provide expertise and insights on how to live an active, healthy life.
A native of Liverpool, England, Clayton competed for Birchfield Harriers in Birmingham for six years; her breakout year came in 2000 when she represented England in the 2000 Sydney Olympics in both the 200m race and the 4×100 meter relay. Prior to the Olympics, she won two medals in the Olympics AAA trials – a silver medal for the 200m and a bronze for the 100m – as well as a silver medal in the 4x100m relay during the European Junior Championships. Her personal records include an 11.40 in the 100m and 23.02 in the 200m.
After having triplets (and gaining 72 pounds), Clayton refocused on fitness and became a certified personal trainer and group exercise coach through American Fitness and Aerobics Association (AFAA) and International Sport Science Association (ISSA).
Clayton will help educate Herbalife independent distributors about the benefits of living an active, healthy life and write about general fitness topics for a company-sponsored blog.About Herbalife Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) is a global nutrition company that sells weight-management, nutrition, and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife products are sold in 83 countries through a network of independent distributors. The company supports the Herbalife Family Foundation and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children. Herbalife's website contains a significant amount of information about Herbalife, including financial and other information for investors at http://ir.Herbalife.com. The company encourages investors to visit its website from time to time, as information is updated and new information is posted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV