NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Stericycle Incorporated (Nasdaq:SRCL) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $93.65, above its previous 52-week high of $93.59 with 99,306 shares traded as of 11:34 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 457,100 shares over the past 30 days. Stericycle has a market cap of $7.87 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are up 18.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Stericycle, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides regulated waste management and related services. The company has a P/E ratio of 33, equal to the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about SRCL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV