The iPhone 5 may already be in production, as Apple gets set to unveil the device later this year. Japanese Apple blog Macotakara noted that iPhone 5 cases are popping up on Alibaba.com. The new phone will reportedly have a back featuring both glass and aluminum, contradicting previous reports that the device would be all aluminum.
Apple could not be reached for comment for this story.
Apple's relationship with Yelp has become stronger, as evidenced by its integration into iOS 6, Apple's new mobile operating system. Now we know why. Steve Jobs told Yelp's CEO Jeremy Stoppelman not to sell out to Google when the Internet giant was looking at buying the review site, according to SFGate
Shares of Apple are higher in Monday trading, up 0.82% to $609.95. Interested in more on Apple? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices. --Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Commodity_Bull
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV