CHICAGO, July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: TAYC) announced today that Cole Taylor Bank (the "Bank") is expanding its commercial banking business into southeast Wisconsin through the opening of a new office in Franklin, Wisconsin. The office will be led by Russ Weyers, who brings more than 25 years of Wisconsin-based commercial banking experience to Cole Taylor.
Mr. Weyers is the former President and Chief Executive Officer of Johnson Bank in Racine, Wisconsin. He is past Chairman of the Wisconsin Bankers Association and also served on the board of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago.
"I am very pleased to welcome Russ to Cole Taylor," said Mark A. Hoppe, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank. "As a leader in the southeastern Wisconsin community, Russ brings extensive market experience to our organization and with it, a deep network of relationships across the area. He is the ideal professional to bring Cole Taylor's expertise and relationship-based approach to middle market businesses."
Russ Weyers, Group Senior Vice President, added, "I'm delighted to be joining Cole Taylor Bank. The Bank's long-term focus on providing outstanding customer service and high-quality banking solutions is just what Wisconsin's business owners want from their bank. I'm confident they will find Cole Taylor and our local, responsive team a terrific option for their commercial banking relationship."Cole Taylor Bank has an 80-year history of providing business owners and managers with comprehensive commercial banking services, including competitively priced loans and lines of credit, treasury management services and commercial mortgages.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV