(2) Represent loans whose terms have been modified mostly through the deferral of principal and/or a partial reduction in interest payments.
(3) Represents dividend requirements on cumulative preferred stock held by the U.S. Treasury and amortization of related preferred stock discount.
(4) Net interest margin is reported exclusive of income from loan prepayments, which is included as a component of noninterest income. Inclusive of such income, the margin would compute to 2.41%, 2.24%, 2.26%, 1.72% and 1.77%, respectively.
(5) Represents operating expenses as a percentage of net interest and dividend income plus noninterest income.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV