MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV), a global leader in packaging and packaging solutions, today announced the launch of Ergosol™, an ergonomic trigger actuated aerosol sprayer for home and garden products.
Ergosol's unique look gives it stand out shelf appeal, while its ergonomic design and low-force actuation delivers a pleasing consumer experience. (Photo: Business Wire)
With Ergosol, brand owners can differentiate their products amongst more traditional push-button aerosol sprayers. During use consumers enjoy a comfortably ergonomic and easy to actuate spray experience, ultimately leading to increased brand loyalty. Ergosol provides the look and performance of a customized sprayer in an off-the-shelf solution, helping brand owners increase speed to market.
“Leveraging MWV’s expertise in dispensing solutions, we developed Ergosol to meet the market demand for a flexible, universally ergonomic design that is easy to use,” said Luis Mondragon, MWV’s global director of new business development for Home and Garden. “Understanding our customers’ needs and consumer insights allowed our team to innovate and develop this unique solution. Ergosol is the first off-the-shelf sprayer with aesthetics and performance that mimics a more customized solution. Ergosol looks and performs as though it was specially customized for each product.”
Ergosol is able to fit on virtually any can size and can be customized using MWV’s color matching capabilities. With Ergosol, MWV bridged unique aesthetics with functionality and an even spray pattern to create a universal design that could be used for a variety of products, including air care, hard surface cleaners, insecticides and auto care. Finally, Ergosol features a reduced number of parts compared to custom solutions currently available, thus allowing brands to quickly and easily convert from push-button aerosol sprayers to the Ergosol solution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV