ARLINGTON, Va., July 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Corporate Executive Board Company (CEB) (NYSE: EXBD) today announced that early termination of the antitrust waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act has been granted for the Company's planned acquisition of UK-based SHL. CEB expects the transaction to close on or about August 2, 2012. The transaction remains subject to various customary closing conditions.
CEB also announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its conference call to discuss its news release regarding its financial results for the second quarter 2012, which will be issued after the market closes on Monday, July 30, 2012.
The quarterly conference call is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, July 31, 2012. A live broadcast of CEB's conference call will be available online by visiting www.executiveboard.com and clicking on the link to Investor Relations on the company's website. Related presentation materials will be posted to the company's Investor Relations section in Adobe Acrobat format prior to the call. The broadcast of the conference call will also be available online at www.earnings.com.About The Corporate Executive Board Company CEB is the leading member-based advisory company. By combining the best practices of thousands of member companies with our advanced research methodologies and human capital analytics, we equip senior leaders and their teams with insight and actionable solutions to transform operations. This distinctive approach, pioneered by CEB, enables executives to harness peer perspectives and tap into breakthrough innovation without costly consulting or reinvention. The CEB member network includes more than 16,000 executives and the majority of top companies globally. For more information visit www.executiveboard.com. SOURCE The Corporate Executive Board Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV