American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) announced today that the press announcement of its second quarter 2012 results is scheduled to be released to the news services at 7:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. In addition, the Company has scheduled a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET on August 1, 2012 to discuss its results.
Conference call details are as follows:
|Call Date:||August 1, 2012|
|Call Time:||8:30 a.m. ET|
|Call Dial in:||(866) 740-9153 US/Canada|
|(706) 645-9644 International|
|Access Code: 11328188|
|Live simulcast (listen only) available during the call.|
|Replay available shortly after the conclusion of the call.|
|An audio replay of the conference call will be available as follows:|
August 1, 2012 11:00 a.m. ET – August 15, 2012 11:59 p.m. ET
Replay Dial in:
(855) 859-2056 US/Canada
(404) 537-3406 International
Access Code: 11328188
About American Tower
American Tower is a leading independent global owner, operator and developer of wireless communications sites. American Tower currently owns and operates approximately 47,000 communications sites in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru and South Africa. For more information about American Tower, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV