Hatteras Financial Corp. (NYSE:HTS) (“Hatteras” or the “Company”) today announced it will conduct a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday July 25, 2012, to discuss the Company's financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012. Hosting the call will be Michael R. Hough, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Benjamin M. Hough, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Kenneth A. Steele, Chief Financial Officer, along with other members of the Company's senior management team.
To participate in the event by telephone, please dial (877) 317-6789 five to 10 minutes prior to the start time (to allow time for registration) and ask to join the “Hatteras Financial” conference call. International callers should dial (412) 317-6789. Canada callers should dial (866) 605-3852.
A digital replay of the call will be available on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at approximately 12:00 noon ET through Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 9 a.m. ET. Dial (877) 344-7529 and enter the conference ID number 10016342. International callers should dial (412) 317-0088 and enter the same conference ID number. The conference call will also be webcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at Hatteras' Web site at www.hatfin.com.
To monitor the live webcast, please visit the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. An audio replay of the event will be archived on Hatteras' Web site.About Hatteras Financial Corp. Hatteras is a real estate investment trust formed in 2007 to invest in single-family residential mortgage pass-through securities guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., Hatteras is managed and advised by Atlantic Capital Advisors LLC. Hatteras is a component of the Russell 1000® index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV