j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS:JCOM) today announced preliminary financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2012 and the date for its Q2 2012 earnings call.
Preliminary Q2 Results
Q2 2012 Revenues are expected to be between $88.8 million and $89.5 million compared to $85.7 million for Q2 2011.
Q2 2012 Earnings per Share are expected to be between $0.66 and $0.68 compared to $0.61 for Q2 2011, an anticipated 8.2% to 11.5% increase. Non-GAAP Earnings per Share are expected to be between $0.68 and $0.71 compared to $0.65 in Q2 2011, an anticipated 4.6% to 9.2% increase. See the attached reconciliation of Non-GAAP Earnings per Share to Earnings per Share.The Company ended the quarter with more than $206 million in cash and investments after deploying approximately $10 million for the Company’s regular quarterly dividend, and approximately $20 million in repurchasing the Company’s common stock. "I am pleased that our preliminary results for Q2 indicate that we achieved record quarterly revenues and earnings per share," said Hemi Zucker, j2 Global's chief executive officer. Q2 Earnings Call j2 Global will host its Q2 2012 earnings call on Wednesday, August 1, 2012 at 5 pm Eastern Time. Hemi Zucker, chief executive officer, Scott Turicchi, president, and Kathy Griggs, chief financial officer, will host the call. Materials presented during the call will be posted on the Company's Web site at http://www.j2global.com at least thirty minutes prior to the call and filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission pursuant to Regulation FD.
|What:||j2 Global, Inc. Q2 2012 Earnings Call|
|When:||5 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, August 1, 2012|
|How:||Visit the above website and click the link at the top left of the page|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV