Mid-Year China Check-In
Slowing Chinese economic growth has been a prominent topic of concern for the better part of 2012.
In the second quarter, weak Chinese data -- slowing GDP growth, declining inflation, weak manufacturing results -- led many folks to fear the world's second-largest economy was headed for a hard landing.
But in our view, folks fretting about a Chinese hard landing are likely missing this year's full story -- and powerful recent developments in China's monetary policy.
As Fisher Investments' CEO Ken Fisher
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV