Incyte (INCY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Incyte fell 13 cents (-0.5%) to $25.47 on light volume. Throughout the day, 948,780 shares of Incyte exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $25.28-$25.75 after having opened the day at $25.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.60. Other company's within the Health Care sector that declined today were: K-V Pharmaceutical Company (KV.B), down 21.2%, Reliv' International (RELV), down 13.6%, American Caresource Holdings (ANCI), down 12.8%, and Ampio Pharmaceuticals (AMPE), down 12.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Incyte Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about INCY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV