United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B (UPS) pushed the Transportation industry higher today making it today's featured transportation winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B rose 85 cents (1.1%) to $79.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.4 million shares of United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $78.50-$79.74 after having opened the day at $78.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.59. Other companies within the Transportation industry that increased today were: China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH), up 9.8%, China Eastern Airlines Corporation (CEA), up 8%, American Railcar Industries (ARII), up 8%, and Arkansas Best Corporation (ABFS), up 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full United Parcel Service Inc (UPS) Class B Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about UPS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV