Carnival Corporation (CCL): Today's Featured Leisure Winner
Carnival Corporation (CCL) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation rose 34 cents (1.1%) to $32.44 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.7 million shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.22-$32.52 after having opened the day at $32.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.10. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Dover Motorsports (DVD), up 6.4%, MTR Gaming Group (MNTG), up 5.7%, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT), up 4%, and Jamba (JMBA), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Carnival Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV