Baidu (BIDU) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Baidu rose $1.50 (1.4%) to $109.71 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Baidu exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $107.60-$109.88 after having opened the day at $108.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $108.21. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Deltathree (DDDC), up 110.5%, VirnetX (VHC), up 7.2%, Synacor (SYNC), up 5.8%, and Authentidate Holding Corporation (ADAT), up 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Baidu Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BIDU
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV