United Rentals Inc (URI): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner
United Rentals (URI) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, United Rentals rose $1.36 (4.1%) to $34.89 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2.2 million shares of United Rentals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.63-$34.99 after having opened the day at $33.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.53. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Willdan Group (WLDN), up 26.9%, China HGS Real Estate (HGSH), up 13.2%, Daegis (DAEG), up 12.9%, and Cambium Learning Group (ABCD), up 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full United Rentals Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV