Boeing Co (BA): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Winner
Boeing (BA) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.9%. By the end of trading, Boeing rose $1.80 (2.5%) to $73.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of Boeing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $71.85-$73.56 after having opened the day at $71.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.71. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Aerovironment Incorporated (AVAV), up 5.8%, LMI Aerospace (LMIA), up 5.7%, Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR), up 5.3%, and Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (SWHC), up 4.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Boeing Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV