Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. (NASDAQ: GIFI), will announce 2012 second quarter earnings after the market close on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
The management of Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc. will hold a conference call on Friday, July 27, 2012, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.
The call is accessible by webcast through CCBN and by dialing the following:
Dial In: 1.888.215.6825Webcast: www.gulfisland.com A digital rebroadcast of the call is available two hours after the call and ending August 3, 2012 by dialing: Phone Number: 1.888.215.6825 Replay Passcode: 2122274 Gulf Island Fabrication, Inc., based in Houma, Louisiana, is a leading fabricator of offshore drilling and production platforms, hull and/or deck sections of floating production platforms and other specialized structures used in the development and production of offshore oil and gas reserves. These structures include jackets and deck sections of fixed production platforms; hull and/or deck sections of floating production platforms (such as tension leg platforms (“TLPs”), “SPARs”, “FPSOs” and MinDOCs”), piles, wellhead protectors, subsea templates and various production, compressor and utility modules, offshore living quarters, towboats, lift-boats, tanks and barges. The Company also provides offshore interconnect pipe hook-up, inshore marine construction, manufacture and repair of pressure vessels, heavy lifts such as ship integration and TLP module integration, loading and offloading of jack-up drilling rigs, semi-submersible drilling rigs, TLPs, SPARs, or other similar cargo, onshore and offshore scaffolding, piping insulation services, and steel warehousing and sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV