Xylem Inc. (NYSE: XYL) announced today that it has extended the expiration date of its offers to exchange all outstanding 3.550% Senior Notes due 2016 and 4.875% Senior Notes due 2021 (the “Old Notes”) for 3.550% Senior Notes due 2016 and 4.875% Senior Notes due 2021, respectively, which have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Registered Notes”). As a result of the extension, the exchange offers are now scheduled to expire at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on July 23, 2012, unless further extended.
The exchange offers were originally set to expire at 12:00 a.m. midnight, New York City time, on July 16, 2012.
Except for the extension of the expiration date, all of the other terms of the exchange offers remain as set forth in the exchange offer prospectus. This press release is not an offer to exchange Registered Notes for Old Notes or the solicitation of an offer to exchange, which we are making only through a prospectus.
Copies of the exchange offer prospectus and related documents may be obtained from Union Bank N.A., as exchange agent for the exchange offers, at the following addresses:
|By Registered or||By Regular Mail:||By Overnight Courier or|
|Certified Mail:||Union Bank, N.A.||Hand Delivery:|
|Union Bank, N.A.||Corporate Trust Division||Union Bank, N.A.|
|Corporate Trust Division||120 So. San Pedro Street, Suite 410||Corporate Trust Division|
|120 So. San Pedro Street, Suite 410||Los Angeles, CA 90012||120 So. San Pedro Street, Suite 410|
|Los Angeles, CA 90012||Attention: Josefina Benavides||Los Angeles, CA 90012|
|Attention: Josefina Benavides||Attention: Josefina Benavides|
|(eligible institutions only)|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV