STAMFORD, Conn., July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tronox Limited (NYSE: TROX) today announced that the company will webcast a presentation it will make to investors in London on Monday, July 16, 2012. The webcast will be held at 9:00am New York time; 2:00pm London time. Slides will be available on www.tronox.com.
Tom Casey, Chairman and CEO, will discuss the strategic and financial benefits the company derives as the only vertically integrated minerals sands and titanium pigments producer. He will also speak to current market conditions.
- Webcast: Monday, July 16, 2012, at 9:00 am EDT. The live call is open to the public via Internet broadcast and telephone.
Internet broadcast: www.tronox.com Dial-in telephone numbers:U.S. / Canada: (877) 831-3840International: (253) 237-1184Conference ID # 11377032
- The Webcast URL will be posted to www.tronox.com at 12:00am EDT on July 16, 2012.
Tronox is a global leader in the production and marketing of titanium products. Through the integration of its pigment and mineral sands business, the company provides its customers a dependable supply of brightening solutions for a variety of end uses. For more information, visit http://www.tronox.com.Media Contact: Bud GrebeyDirect: 203.705.3721Investor Contact: Brennen ArndtDirect: 203.705.3722 SOURCE Tronox Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV