BIRMINGHAM, Ala., July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vulcan Materials Company (NYSE:VMC) will host its second quarter earnings conference call at 10:00 a.m. CDT ( 11:00 a.m. EDT) on Thursday, July 26, 2012. The Company will release second quarter financial results that morning before the market opens.
To participate by phone, investors and other interested parties can call 800.573.4752 approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled start. The access code is 19919538. International participants can call 617.224.4324. The conference call will also be available on Vulcan's website.
The conference call will be recorded and available for replay approximately two hours after the call through August 2, 2012. In the U.S. and Canada dial 888.286.8010 and for international calls, dial 617.801.6888. The access code to hear the recording is 59849752.Vulcan Materials Company, a member of the S&P 500 index, is the nation's foremost producer of construction aggregates, a major producer of asphalt mix and concrete and a leading producer of cement in Florida. For additional information about Vulcan, go to www.vulcanmaterials.com. SOURCE Vulcan Materials Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV