Alterra Capital To Hold Second Quarter Earnings Call
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: ALTE; BSX: ALTE.BH) today announced that it will release Q2 2012 financial results after the market close on August 7, 2012. Alterra will hold a conference call with the investment community on August 8, 2012 to discuss these results and related matters.
President and Chief Executive Officer W. Marston (Marty) Becker and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Joe Roberts will represent Alterra on the call, the details of which are as follows:
|Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012|
|Time: 11:00 a.m. EDT|
|Toll-free number (US callers): 888-680-0892|
|International callers: 617-213-4858|
Access Code (all participants): 27125669. Please dial in five to ten minutes prior to the start of the call.
If you wish to pre-register for this event, please go to the following website:
In addition, interested persons may listen to the earnings call via Alterra’s website: www.alterracap.com.
If you are unable to participate in the "live" call, a replay will be available from approximately 1:00 p.m. EDT on August 9, 2012 until 11:59pm EDT on September 10, 2012. To listen to the replay, US-based callers may dial 1-888-286-8010 and international callers may use 1-617-801-6888; the access code for the replay is 93512344.
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited is a global enterprise dedicated to providing diversified specialty insurance and reinsurance products to corporations, public entities and property and casualty insurers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV