The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS) today announced it will hold a conference call to discuss the company's fourth quarter fiscal 2012 results on Thursday, July 26, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Central/11:00 a.m. Eastern time.
Interested parties can listen to the call live on the Internet through the investor relations section of the company's Web site: www.marcuscorp.com, or by dialing 1-617-597-5312 and entering the passcode 85240861. Listeners should dial in to the call at least 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the call or should go to the Web site at least 15 minutes prior to the call to download and install any necessary audio software.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available through Thursday, August 2, 2012, by dialing 1-888-286-8010 and entering the passcode 37824438. The Webcast will be archived on the company’s Web site until its next earnings release.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
The Marcus Corporation is a leader in the lodging and entertainment industries, with significant company-owned real estate assets. The Marcus Corporation’s theatre division,
Marcus Theatres®, currently owns or manages 695 screens at 56 locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and Ohio. The company’s lodging division,
Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, owns or manages 18 hotels, resorts and other properties in nine states. For more information, visit the company’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV