Teradyne, Inc. (NYSE: TER) will release financial results for the second quarter 2012 on Wednesday, July 25 at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) or later.
A conference call to discuss the second quarter results, along with management's business outlook will follow at 10 a.m. EDT, Thursday, July 26. The call will be broadcast simultaneously over the Internet. Interested investors should access the webcast at www.teradyne.com and click on "Investors" at least five minutes before the call begins.
A replay will be available approximately two hours after the completion of the call. The replay number in the U.S. & Canada is 855-859-2056. The replay number outside the U.S. & Canada is 404-537-3406. The pass code for both numbers is 10287705. A replay will also be available on the Teradyne website www.teradyne.com. Click on "Investors" for a link to the replay. The replay will be available via phone and website through August 11, 2012.
About TeradyneTeradyne (NYSE:TER) is a leading supplier of Automatic Test Equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems which serve consumer, communications, industrial and government customers. In 2011, Teradyne had sales of $1.4 billion and currently employs approximately 3,400 people worldwide. For more information, visit www.teradyne.com. Teradyne(R) is a registered trademark of Teradyne, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV