LOS ANGELES, July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercury General Corporation (NYSE: MCY) reported that on Monday, July 30, 2012, the Company will release results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2012. The Company will host an investor conference call and webcast that same day at 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time ( 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time) to review the Company's results of operations for the second quarter period.
All interested investors will be able to access the conference call at (877) 807-1888 ( USA), (706) 679-3827 (International) or the webcast at http://www.mercuryinsurance.com. A replay of the call will be available beginning at 1:30 P.M. Pacific Time and running through August 7, 2012. The replay telephone numbers are (855) 859-2056 ( USA) or (404) 537-3406 (International). The conference ID# is 10107916. The replay will also be available on the Company's website shortly following the call.
Mercury General Corporation and its subsidiaries are a multiple line insurance organization offering predominantly personal automobile and homeowners insurance through a network of independent producers in many states. For more information, visit the Company's website at http://www.mercuryinsurance.com.
SOURCE Mercury General Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV