Dow Today: Merck (MRK) Higher
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading up 181 points (+1.4%) at 12,754 as of Friday, Jul 13, 2012, 11:35 a.m. ET. During this time, 251.7 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 683.8 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 2,463 issues advancing vs. 458 declining with 94 unchanged.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Merck Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV