One stock that's closing in on a big breakout trade is Carmike Cinemas (CKEC), a digital cinema and 3D motion picture exhibitor in the U.S. serving small to mid-size non-urban markets. This stock is off to a hot start in 2012 with shares up over 115%.
If you take a look at the chart for Carmike Cinemas, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending strong since early June, with shares making higher lows and higher highs. During that timeframe, this stock has trended up from a low of $12.59 to a recent high of $15.57 a share. That move has quickly pushed CKEC within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV