McMoRan Exploration Co. Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends On Preferred Stocks
McMoRan Exploration Co. (NYSE: MMR) today declared the following cash dividends payable on August 15, 2012 to holders of record as of August 1, 2012 on its preferred stocks:
- $14.375 per share of MMR’s 5 3/4% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock.
- $20.00 per share of MMR’s 8% Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV