Flagstone Re To Hold Second Quarter 2012 Earnings Call
Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings S.A. (NYSE:FSR) announced today that it will hold an investment community conference call on Tuesday, August 7th 2012, at 9:30am Eastern Time to discuss the company’s second quarter 2012 financial results with interested investors and shareholders. Flagstone will release the results after close of market on Monday, August 6th, 2012.
The teleconference can be accessed by dialing (866) 510-0676 (US callers) or (617) 597-5361 (International callers) and entering the pass code 42727187 approximately 10-15 minutes in advance of the call. A live, listen-only webcast of the call will be available via the Investor Information section of the Company’s website at www.flagstonere.com
A replay of the teleconference will be available through October 7th, 2012 by dialing (888) 286-8010 (US callers) or (617) 801-6888 (International callers) and entering the pass code 34729452. The webcast will be archived on the Company’s website.
About Flagstone Reinsurance Holdings S.A.Flagstone, through its operating subsidiaries, is a global reinsurance company that employs a focused and technical approach to the Property Catastrophe, Property, and Specialty reinsurance business. Flagstone is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “FSR” and the Bermuda Stock Exchange under the symbol “FSR BH”. Additional financial information and other items of interest are available at the Company’s website located at www.flagstonere.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV