Dahlka reports to
Mark Hoppe and the business is based near
About Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: TAYC)
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is the
$4.7 billion bank holding company of
Cole Taylor Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in
Cole Taylor specializes in serving the banking needs of closely held businesses and the people who own and manage them. Through its divisions Cole Taylor Business Capital and Cole Taylor Mortgage, the Bank also provides asset based lending and residential mortgage loan products through a growing network of offices throughout
the United States.
Cole Taylor is a member of the FDIC and is an Equal Housing Lender. Visit
Forward-looking statements: Certain statements in this press release constitute forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements reflect our current expectation about certain prospects and opportunities, and anticipated or expected events. We have tried to identify these forward-looking statements by using words such as "may," "plan," "should," "will," "expect," "believe," "intend," "could" and "estimate" and similar expressions. These forward-looking statements are based on information currently available to us and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause our performance and actual events in 2012 and beyond to differ materially from expectations expressed in, or implied by, these forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Taylor Capital Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV