Public Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PSA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Public Storage (NYSE:PSA) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $147.01, above its previous 52-week high of $146.49 with 68,500 shares traded as of 10:05 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 683,500 shares over the past 30 days. Public has a market cap of $24.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 7.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Public Storage operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, and operation of self-storage facilities in the United States and Europe. The company has a P/E ratio of 45.9, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 45.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV