NEW ORLEANS, July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Treaty Energy Corporation (OTCQB: TECO) ( www.treatyenergy.com), a rapidly growing international energy company, today announced results of the first 24 hours of the 48 Hour Certification Test of the Madeley F1H well that Treaty has purchased and is putting into production.
Andrew V. Reid, Chairman of Treaty Energy Corporation, stated, "The original intent for this well was to re-complete the well by drilling a much longer lateral line into the Fredricksburg Zone that currently is drilled only to 16 ft. Treaty will eventually drill this lateral to a length of 1000 ft or possibly to a maximum of 1770 ft."
Wayne Knappick, the project manager overseeing this well, has informed Treaty that this well has an unusually high pressure for a well in this zone. The well is currently producing 147 barrels of oil and 762 MCF of natural gas per day prior to the planned extension of the lateral which is expected to greatly improve the production level of this well.
Treaty is in the process of performing a "48 Hour Certification Report" on this Madeley F1H Well. Go to this link ( http://www.treatyenergy.com/files/madeleyf1.pdf) to observe the first 24 Hours of the Certification Test Report posted to Treaty's website. You will see that for the 24 Hour Test of the well produced 147 barrels of oil and 762 MCF of gas.Treaty will start selling the oil from this well today weather permitting. There are currently 5-6 loads to be picked up of Texas Sweet Crude and of course this is growing by approximately one load per day at the current production level. Because of the high well pressure and current production rate of the well, Mr. Knappick will produce the well as is until the pressure is reduced to a level that the well can be re-entered safely and the lateral extended.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV