“Our partnership with BTMU provides companies doing business overseas with a full complement of global financial management services and a vital understanding of the history, customs, regulations and operating systems of the global marketplace, particularly in Asia and Latin America, two of the fastest growing regions in the world,” said Bourne.
Union Bank’s credit ratings are among the highest of leaders in its peer group, with S&P Moody’s tier 1 short-term ratings of A-1/P-1 and long-term ratings of A+/A2 for Union Bank, and A+/Aa3 for BTMU.
About UnionBanCal Corporation & Union Bank, N.A.
Headquartered in San Francisco, UnionBanCal Corporation is a financial
holding company with assets of $92.3 billion at March 31, 2012. Its
primary subsidiary, Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service commercial bank
providing an array of financial services to individuals, small
businesses, middle-market companies, and major corporations. The bank
operates 407 branches in California, Washington, Oregon, Texas, New York
and Illinois, as well as two international offices. UnionBanCal
Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi
UFJ, Ltd., which is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
Union Bank is a proud member of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
(MUFG) (NYSE:MTU), one of the world’s largest financial organizations.
for more information.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV