Duff & Phelps Corporation (NYSE: DUF), a leading independent financial advisory and investment banking firm, today announced that it will issue a press release reporting its results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 after market hours on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. A conference call for investors and analysts will begin at 5:00 p.m. EDT and will include prepared remarks by Noah Gottdiener, chairman and chief executive officer, and Patrick Puzzuoli, chief financial officer.
The call can be accessed in the following ways:
• By telephone: For participants who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the United States is +1 800-265-0241. The telephone dial-in number for participants outside the United States is +1 617-847-8704
• A live webcast and replay will be available on the Duff & Phelps website: http://ir.duffandphelps.comAbout Duff & Phelps As a leading global financial advisory and investment banking firm, Duff & Phelps balances analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help clients make sound decisions. The firm provides expertise in the areas of valuation, transactions, financial restructuring, alternative assets, disputes and taxation, with more than 1,000 employees serving clients from offices in North America, Europe and Asia. Investment banking services in the United States are provided by Duff & Phelps Securities, LLC; Pagemill Partners; and GCP Securities, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. M&A advisory services in the United Kingdom and Germany are provided by Duff & Phelps Securities Ltd. Duff & Phelps Securities Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. For more information, visit www.duffandphelps.com. (NYSE: DUF)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts