Saks (SKS) downgraded at BofA/Merrill from Neutral to Underperform, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch said. Expect difficult environment for high-end retain in the second half of the year. $9 price target.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESCaterpillar (CAT) estimates, target cut at Credit Suisse. CAT estimates were reduced through 2014, Credit Suisse said. Dealer survey suggests lower potential growth. Outperform rating and new $120 price target.
Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of CBSH now seen reaching $41, UBS said. Estimates also raised on better than expected loan growth. Neutral rating.
Cisco (CSCO) estimates, target lowered at Sterne Agee. Shares of CSCO now seen reaching $23, according to Sterne Agee. Estimates also cut, given macro headwinds. Buy rating.
F5 Networks (FFIV) numbers cut at ThinkEquity. Shares of FFIV now seen reaching $122, according to ThinkEquity. Estimates also reduced, given macro concerns. Buy rating.Infosys (INFY) estimates lowered at Oppenheimer through 2014, Oppenheimer said. Lowers outlook and cites pricing/realization pressure. Perform rating. Nasdaq OMX (NDAQ) numbers reduced at Bernstein. NDAQ estimates were cut through 2013, Bernstein said. Volumes have been lighter than expected. Hold rating and new $25 price target. Scotts Miracle Gro (SMG) estimates lowered at Oppenheimer through 2013 to reflect drought, Oppenheimer said. Perform rating. Tractor Supply (TSCO) numbers reduced at Credit Suisse. Shares of TSCO now seen reaching $81, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also cut, given lower expected farm spending. Neutral rating. VMware (VMW) estimates lowered at UBS through 2013 based on field checks, UBS said. $125 price target and Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV