CB&I (NYSE: CBI) announced today that it has been awarded a contract by PETRONAS for the license and engineering design work for five petrochemicals units. The project is part of the new refinery and petrochemicals integrated development (RAPID) project to be located in Johor, Malaysia.
“CB&I is excited to be working with PETRONAS on this important project by providing several key technologies from our petrochemicals portfolio,” said Daniel McCarthy, President of Lummus Technology. “The RAPID project will allow PETRONAS to expand its products portfolio, capitalizing on the demand for higher value products in the region.”
Lummus Technology will be providing technology for a world scale steam cracker complex comprising ethylene, butadiene, benzene, isobutylene and MTBE units.
About CB&ICB&I (NYSE: CBI) engineers and constructs some of the world’s largest energy infrastructure projects. With premier process technology from its Lummus Technology business, proven EPC expertise, and unrivaled storage tank experience, CB&I executes projects from concept to completion. Safely. Reliably. Globally. For more information, visit www.cbi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV