PHOENIX, July 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Viad Corp (NYSE:VVI) will hold a teleconference with investors and analysts for a review of 2012 second quarter results on Friday, July 27, 2012, at 9 a.m. (Eastern time). The earnings press release will be issued on that date and posted on Viad's Web site at www.viad.com prior to the call.
To join the live teleconference dial toll-free (800) 857-4380 passcode "Viad" or access the webcast through Viad's Web site. A replay will be available for a limited time at (888) 568-0721 (a passcode is not required) or visit the Web site and link to a replay of the webcast.
Viad is an S&P SmallCap 600 company. Viad operates through its Marketing & Events Group, comprised of Global Experience Specialists, Inc. and affiliates, and its Travel & Recreation Group, comprised of Brewster Travel Canada, Glacier Park, Inc. and Alaska Denali Travel. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.viad.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV