CGGVeritas Announces Its Second Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call
CGGVeritas (Paris:GA) (NYSE:CGV) will announce its second quarter 2012 results on Friday, July 27 th 2012.
- A press release will be available on our website: www.cggveritas.com at 7:30 AM (Paris time) on this date.
- A French language conference call is scheduled at 9:00 AM (Paris time) – 8:00 AM (London time). To take part in the French language conference, simply dial in 5 to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- France call-in +33 1 70 77 09 25
- International call-in +44 203 367 94 58
- Replay +33 1 72 00 15 01 & +44 203 367 94 60 Code : 277619#
- An English language conference call is scheduled at 3:00 PM (Paris time) – 2:00 PM (London time) – 8:00 AM (US CT) – 9:00 AM (US ET). To take part in the English language conference, simply dial five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- US Toll-Free 1 877 317 6789
- International call-in 1 412 317 6789
- Replay 1 877 344 7529 & 1 412 317 0088 Conference Number: 10009286
- Copies of the presentation will be posted on the Company website and can be downloaded.
The conference call will be broadcast live on the CGGVeritas website www.cggveritas.com and a replay will be available for two weeks thereafter.
About CGGVeritas:CGGVeritas ( www.cggveritas.com) is a leading international pure-play geophysical company delivering a wide range of technologies, services and equipment through Sercel, to its broad base of customers mainly throughout the global oil and gas industry. CGGVeritas is listed on the Euronext Paris SA (ISIN: 0000120164) and the New York Stock Exchange (in the form of American Depositary Shares, NYSE: CGV).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts