Before taking questions, I want to take the opportunity to take with you our vision and outlook for fiscal '13 and beyond.
Before I get into that, I just want you to know this call is really intended to communicate with detail our strategy and the components which will drive our growth. It'll be a more thorough presentation than the past, given the importance of the acquisition of Navilyst and the first view as to how we look like a consolidated organization. So we'd appreciate your attention and also, we appreciate your patience as we provide you with a lot of great information.
Today, it's a new day for AngioDynamics. We are bigger, stronger, more competitive, more talented, more focused than we've been in years. Already, we are seeing the benefits of the integration. We have a new management team, comprised of experienced AngioDynamics and Navilyst executives. And also, new members of the -- to the combined company.
Operations are improving, savings are being realized. Our product development pipeline is robust and the deal pipeline is active, as we again become a company led by innovation.Ahead of us is a clear path to success through the execution of our integration plan, which is well underway. And our 2013 operating plan, which we are in the initial stages of delivering on, is also underway. Longer-term, our goal is to grow the top line by a minimum of 10% annually, while improving EPS by at least 15% each year.We intend to exit 2013 well on our way towards achieving this goal. Now you can see on this next slide, AngioDynamics has a new logo and a new branding treatment, which visually casts a new image for the company. And we are bringing to the company a proud and successful legacy in this new brand to AngioDynamics. It's crisp, modern, unique, and is a beacon to the new successful days that are to come here at AngioDynamics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV