Before we get started, during the course of this conference call, the company will make projections and forward-looking statements regarding future events, including statements about revenue and earnings for fiscal 2013. We encourage you to review the company's past and future filings with the SEC, including, without limitation, the company's forms 10-Q and 10-K, which identify specific factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements.
Finally, during the Q&A period today, we'd like to request each caller to limit themselves to 2 questions and encourage callers to re-queue to ask additional questions. We appreciate everyone's cooperation with this procedure.
Now I'd like to turn the call over to Joe DeVivo, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Joseph M. DeVivoAll right, guys. Well, thank you for joining us today. We don't have no idea why it's not -- the release is not across the wire. There's nothing unusual. So aside from the fact that it's not across. But we have a really detailed presentation for you, really detailed slides that we'll go through, the business and growth rates, et cetera, et cetera. So we think it's worth not waiting for it to see why the wire service hasn't put it across. We have a lot of tables and reconciliations and maybe they have some formatting issues. But just so you know right now, there's nothing abnormal, there's nothing with the business. Everything is fine. Actually, everything is great. Let me go through and talk to you and start my prepared remarks.So with that. So good afternoon, and welcome to our fourth quarter and fiscal year-end 2012 Conference Call. With me on this call is Joe Gersuk, our CFO. I'll first provide some highlights of the fiscal year, and then Joe will provide details on the financial results for the quarter and for the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV