5 Great Cities for Gen Y'ers
Arizona's capital and largest city, Phoenix and surrounding communities host the four-campus Arizona State University -- whose 70,400 students make it America's biggest institution of higher learning. "Phoenix is such a big university town that you know the nightlife for millennials is very attractive," Reynolds says.
The 4.2 million-population metro area is also a sports lover's paradise, with the Arizona Cardinals football team, Phoenix Suns basketball franchise, Arizona Diamondbacks baseball club and Phoenix Coyotes hockey team all calling the city home.Fifteen Major League Baseball teams also hold spring training there, while Phoenix is set to host the 2015 Super Bowl. The area also features a modest 7.2% unemployment rate, $828-a-month average rent and $185,500 median home price. If you want to move there, Realtor.com has some 3,700 Phoenix residences listed for sale. Prices start at $12,000 for a short-sale three-bedroom townhouse that needs work and run to $11.9 million for a nine-bedroom estate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV