Tidewater Inc. (NYSE: TDW) announced today that the Company’s annual stockholders’ meeting will be held on July 19, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Central time in New Orleans. A delayed webcast of a presentation to be made at the meeting by Jeffrey M. Platt, President and CEO, and other senior management representatives, which will include a general overview of the Company’s operations and recent financial results, will be available at the Tidewater website ( www.tdw.com) beginning at 2:00 p.m. Central time on July 19, 2012. The online replay will be available until August 19, 2012.
Upon completion of the presentation, the company will also file a Form 8-K with the SEC which will include a transcript of the presentation and a copy of the slides used by the presenters.
Tidewater is the leading provider of larger Offshore Service Vessels
(OSVs) to the global energy industry.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV