AT&T Inc (T): Today's Featured Telecommunications Loser
AT&T (T) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, AT&T fell 39 cents (-1.1%) to $34.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23.9 million shares of AT&T exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 28.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.65-$35.10 after having opened the day at $35.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.26. Other company's within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: RIT Technologies (RITT), down 40%, Calix (CALX), down 21.8%, DragonWave (DRWI), down 12.6%, and Tim Holding Company (TSU), down 9.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full AT&T Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV