Host Hotels & Resorts Inc (HST): Today's Featured Real Estate Loser
Host Hotels & Resorts (HST) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts fell 49 cents (-3.2%) to $15.01 on average volume. Throughout the day, 11.4 million shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.92-$15.36 after having opened the day at $15.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.50. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Institutional Financial Markets (IFMI), down 10.4%, FirstCity Financial Corporation (FCFC), down 4%, Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS), down 3.6%, and Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO), down 3.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Host Hotels Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV