Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (TEVA): Today's Featured Drugs Winner
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (TEVA) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries rose 64 cents (1.6%) to $40.07 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $39.40-$40.10 after having opened the day at $39.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.43. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: AVI BioPharma (AVII), up 530.5%, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals (PPHM), up 23%, Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners (CPRX), up 21.9%, and Affymax (AFFY), up 19.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Teva Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV